For everyone who lives in Kiribati.
Applicants must be within the Kiribati National Committee's Eligibility Criteria to apply for United World Colleges (UWC) schools/colleges. Applications which do not meet the Eligibility Criteria will be discarded as invalid and will not go through the Selection Process. The Eligibility Criteria are relayed as below:
- Applicants must be not younger than 16 and under 18 years old on the 1st of September every year.
- Applicants must be Citizens or Permanent Residents of Kiribati and should be living in the country during the Selection Process.
- Applicants must not have been awarded any other scholarships or school offers abroad for the year he/she applies for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be current at High Schools and must have achieved average and above-average grades.
- Applicants must be actively involved in his/her community.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate and express keen interest, commitment and ability to cope and handle everyday life while studying abroad. The aptitude to adjust to a new environment, lifestyle, and culture.
If you think you have met the eligibility criteria mentioned above, then go ahead and download the scholarship application form from this website. Please duly complete it and return it to the office with your registration fee of $20. Due date is 2oth February 2023 during working hours.
Normally, the Selection Panel meets on the 1st week of March to check all application forms. Only those who have followed all the instructions above will attend the selection process on the selection day.
Please read the eligibility criteria before you download the application form below. Then duly complete it and then return it to the office by 20th February 2023. Accordingly, make sure to complete the checklist inside.
Should you have further queries, please keep in touch with me via phone number 73040695, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org